Monday, October 18, 2010

Ink, ohhhhh wrecked!

Stoked to publish a blog, it's been a little while, but keep checkin' in, cause I have a bunch of rolls ready to be published, they'll be up here soon.


Tyler Geurts.




Tyler shot this photo of me gettin this pole jam downtown.


Then Tyler took us to this cool strip mall in some neighborhood. It was really fun to skate.


Tyler, gap to grind.



Jake's blog http://jacobkuzyk.blogspot.com/ is most excelent. Ill life style.



Evan, suffering.

I've been working really hard at the shop lately, taking key opportunities to shred, so I'm really proud to have these skating photos on the blog. Tattooing is going great, please come down to check out my portfolio. I also got all my drawings from the Black Sheep Diner back and have it up at the shop, please come down and check that out as well.

Corner Tattoo
563 Portage avenue.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3B 2G2

204 775 6582

Thanks, Bram.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick phototes homie! Did you actually hack that polejam!!? Haven;t hungout in awhile, we should link up soon n get chill.

-Devo

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do i ever hate to fuckin' say it, but geurts almost gets 'photo of the blog' award on this one!? i guess it was your shred though? so that helped.

also, ev-bro suffering is tight.

jimbo!#

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig that Evan and Jake run-up photo. Jake's back-foot steez is pretty wicked. The polejam is sick, obviously!

-drex

8:51 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Geurts, breaking hearts all over all the time. Good work Bram, wish we could print together. I hope this finds you well!

Meg

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home