Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January - 2019

Welcome to, or back to the blog!   My homie Tyler reminded me the other day how nice it is to be able to check out each other's blogs, and man, I think of this blog all the time... so here are some photos!

Autumn, according to Kotch's book of signs.

The parting of the heavens.  

Sunrise

These are some of the tattoos I did at last year's February convention.  This year I will be working it again, I will do these small stick and pokes, and also have machines there to do fancier designs if people want that.  I will be working off flash that I have designed, so stop by my booth and check it out!

I'll also be showing the paintings I've been working on this last year, it will be your first chance to see the work and book appointments, I have a couple backpiece paintings I'm excited to show, some smaller work,  and a couple sleeve/leg concepts. 

February 22 - 23 - 24 - 2019 - Winnipeg Convention Centre


A couple knuckleheads!

Winnipeg is funny, Portage avenue - 2018

My homie Julien, It's been really fun watching him come up.  Young skaters these days have such good taste and style, it really makes me happy.  




I'm always happy to make these tech mandalas!

One of my favourites from this last year on a great client.


Fun larger Cairo-type pattern that I started a long while back, and finally got a chance to finish recently.

Another theme I'm always happy to riff on.  I'll have a couple of these up for grabs at the convention for sure.  

Thanks for checking in!  
Bram