Saturday, April 01, 2023

Available designs - April 2023



 Hi, thanks for checking out my blog, here's an update on my available designs for the next month or two.  Email me at bram_adey@hotmail.com if you'd like to come in in May for one of these tattoos, or something similar.  I'm not opening my books for big stuff or things that aren't super in my wheelhouse right now, but I will as soon as my life settles down a bit.  I just need to take it a bit easy right now so I don't get too stressed out while getting my new shop going.  To see my tattoo portfolio, check out my instagram account, @bramadey .  Thanks for looking (you should be able to click on the images to enlarge them), have a good day!

































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home