Thursday, June 27, 2024

Late June - 2024 - Sheep Farm, Roses in Bloom

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the blog.  I'm going to start it off with tattoos and then the rest of my photos from the week.  As always, email me at bram_adey@hotmail.com with all tattoo inquiries, My books are always open, and I'm happy to entertain all your custom ideas as well as book appointments for flash pieces.  Please see my last post of available designs if you're interested in flash designs.  



















This pair of sleeves is mainly done by me, with just a couple by other artists here and there.  Please, click on the photos to see large images for better context and detail. 













This is another sleeve project in the works, all work by me except for the text piece. 









Now on to my other photos from the week... 






I got to spend some time at Longway Homestead and shoot their animals, So fun!






I was so stoked to get to shoot these chickens scratching around in the bush... 





My favourite new neighborhood cat, I call it Midnight.



Mandatory tunnel-alley photo.


The new SK8 Skates video premier, all the homies were in attendance.

The man of the hour!

My very good friend, sooooo relaxed... 

Legendary shirt.











Around the Studio.








I've always wanted to shoot the Bees in the Comfrey, shit's hard!  I would be stoked to get a 100mm or 200mm macro lens to do this kind of work. 


so close to in focus, the antennae hit.


Thanks again for stopping in!
-Bram



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home