Wednesday, June 09, 2010


I came home this day to a wonderfull naked baby, absolutely awesome.


Someone came in with a valentine that was given to him in 1951, in Halifax. The moment he walked through the door, i started devising a plan to get a photo... my plan worked.



My super-fun tattoo of the week.


"fuck the cops"
"love the cops"
"the cops is the enemy"


My first rose tattoo.


I love shooting photos of Iko workin'.


Iko 's work.

Corner Tattoo
653 portage
775-6582


Shalynn, my beautiful wife to-be! We are getting married in three days!



This cat will be there. Cuteness...



...to the maximum.




Stoked, gotta give some thanks.


Yoga cakes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jimbo loves this.

love,
jimbo

!#

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home