Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Le petit garçon que j'était

n'aime pas du tout ce qu'il a devenu."

I "got up" at the edge last week, here are some flicks Cliff sent me of the finished product. Thanks Cliff for lettin' me do it and Lazo for hookin up the projector.





So now I'm chillin with this bro for a few weeks while my mom's in vietnam. She's been raising chillun's for thirty years (seriously), so she's due for a vacation by now.


The best thing that happened on the first day of watching him was riding bikes to the movie store to rent a video game last night. He fell into a snow bank, stuck his tongue to his handlebars then ripped it off. I didn't notice the tongue thing 'till we got there and he didn't say anything. Then when we got there he told me, and i laughed. When I looked at him his mouth was all covered in blood. It looked like he had been mawing on a raw steak. I had to do the parental lick-a-hanky-and-rub-it-on-his-face thing. It was awesome!

So now its nine in the morning, I've already eaten breakfast, read my book, played video games, showered, drank a pot of tea and made a blog, and i'm fully awake. This rules. I'm sure the novelty'll wear off some time. But for now I'm super-psyched.

If you wanna call me, call 1-204-482-7473. If long distance is a problem i can call you in the evenings if you drop me a message.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neige said...

I saw those yesterday and thought they looked like your work!

They're awesome

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bram. please call me. 604-764-1062
or email. kevin@supradistribution.com i wanna know if those are for sale.
-kevbro

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home